I'm having what I used to long for, living in a place where everyone has to be jealous of... I'm standing on top of the society.
...but when the night falls, I don't know where to go. I see myself so small, lonely while other people seem to be happy by the side of their beloved. For me, there's no one to look forwards, to expect and to wait for. I'm totally alone in the centre of city. I find myself sitting on the pavement, exhausted and start crying. Nobody minds stopping to see if I had died...
Many things, lots of opportunities have come to me these days. In a blinking eye, I turn out to be attracted by money, and glory. The dream suddenly pops in and recalls the darkest side of future that I've ever been frightened for a long time. That's it, a loner in the centre of city!
No comments:
Post a Comment